UMBC Hillel CEI Internship 2012-2013
Be a Campus Entrepreneur Intern!
Join hundreds of students across the country as they transform Jewish life for their peers.
Connect to Jewish life.
Create meaningful Jewish opportunities.
• The Campus Entrepreneurs Initiative (CEI) is designed to dramatically enhance Jewish life on campus. Each campus employs a cohort of students with broad social networks to build relationships with uninvolved Jewish students over the course of a year.
• Each Campus Entrepreneur is charged with building relationships with uninvolved Jewish students on campus. Serving as a resource to meaningful opportunities, the Campus Entrepreneurs and Peer-Network Interns strive to advance Jewish values in the context of their relationships.
• The Campus Entrepreneur Interns strive to understand students' interests, passions, and aspirations - and connect them to opportunities that they may find meaningful and engaging.
• Campus Entrepreneur Interns are provided a budget to plan initiatives that identify them as relevant and Jewish, enable them to meet uninvolved Jewish students and follow-up with them in an authentic, comfortable, and open way. Initiatives have the dual purpose of attracting uninvolved students and advancing Jewish values.
• The Campus Entrepreneurs provide on-going relationship-building, especially as follow-up to immersive and meaningful experiences such as Taglit-Birthright Israel trips, Alternative Break trips, etc.
- UMBChillel: Happy #Shavuot! http://t.co/nGdohL8h9W
- UMBChillel: I posted 30 photos on Facebook in the album "Asking, Speaking, and Pursuing" http://t.co/irXmVOesX6
- UMBChillel: Super Shabbat / Dr. Hrabowski Wednesday evening / Internships for Next School Year / Gift of Life Bone Marrow... http://t.co/h1MJtvqHMT
- UMBChillel: Super #Shabbat / Dr. #Hrabowski Wednesday evening / Internships for Next School Year / Gift of Life Bone Marrow Driv http://t.co/UeXTM6731W
- UMBChillel: Religious Queeries / Where do you Give? / Internships for Next School Year / Israel's 65th / Annual Meeting... http://t.co/ysROvU7Mq4