Just as we are happy to make your student feel welcome and connected on campus, we are happy to be in touch with you. If you have questions, thoughts, new ideas, or just want to help, we are just a phone call or an email away. Also, if your student is going through a hard time, do not hesitate to call on us as yet another resource within the UMBC campus community to support your student. Our contact information is listed here.
- UMBChillel: Check out this great opportunity with JVC for a summer internship. This is not only great experience for your... http://t.co/OnYMyf5iw6
- UMBChillel: Happy #Shavuot! http://t.co/nGdohL8h9W
- UMBChillel: I posted 30 photos on Facebook in the album "Asking, Speaking, and Pursuing" http://t.co/irXmVOesX6
- UMBChillel: Super Shabbat / Dr. Hrabowski Wednesday evening / Internships for Next School Year / Gift of Life Bone Marrow... http://t.co/h1MJtvqHMT
- UMBChillel: Super #Shabbat / Dr. #Hrabowski Wednesday evening / Internships for Next School Year / Gift of Life Bone Marrow Driv http://t.co/UeXTM6731W