Come to Israel for Free this June!
This summer, UMBC students will travel to Israel for ten days for free with other Jewish students from local Baltimore campuses. It's a packed ten days with historic sights, great people, tasty food, contemporary culture--a great first trip to Israel. We expect to leave the first week in June and will have more precise date information in a few weeks (don't worry, you'll have the option to have your deposit refunded before you're committed to the exact date). Meanwhile, plan to sign up starting February 15 at noon. Registration typically only lasts a few days, so it is important to sign up as soon as possible. If you're interested in learning more, come to an info session in the Mosaic Center (2B23) in the Commons on Monday, February 13 from noon until 1 PM and have all your questions answered. You can sign up for the trip on the 15th or learn more about the trip provider, Routes Travel-Amazing Israel, we're working with at http://www.tinyurl.com/BaltimoreHillelsVisitIsrael. When you sign up, make sure that Routes Travel/Amazing Israel is your trip provider and then choose the Baltimore Hilllels trip. Meanwhile, feel free to direct questions to Rabbi Jason Klein, Director of UMBC Hillel.
Wondering about free trips to Israel if you're not Jewish? The Anti-Defamation League is running a Campus Leaders Mission to Israel this summer as well. It takes place starting August 6, and is also free of charge. You can learn more about it here.
- UMBChillel: Happy #Shavuot! http://t.co/nGdohL8h9W
- UMBChillel: I posted 30 photos on Facebook in the album "Asking, Speaking, and Pursuing" http://t.co/irXmVOesX6
- UMBChillel: Super Shabbat / Dr. Hrabowski Wednesday evening / Internships for Next School Year / Gift of Life Bone Marrow... http://t.co/h1MJtvqHMT
- UMBChillel: Super #Shabbat / Dr. #Hrabowski Wednesday evening / Internships for Next School Year / Gift of Life Bone Marrow Driv http://t.co/UeXTM6731W
- UMBChillel: Religious Queeries / Where do you Give? / Internships for Next School Year / Israel's 65th / Annual Meeting... http://t.co/ysROvU7Mq4